Today is 11 Feb 2019 and here is Amazon quiz answers. The fifth question asked is Vader, Papi, Tatay, and Tevas are different terms for a _____.
Here we have provided answers of Amazon Quiz: Vader, Papi, Tatay, and Tevas are different terms for a _. Answers 11 Feb 2019. Daily we update Amazon quiz answers for easy reference to our users these days.
Amazon Quiz Answers 11 Feb 2019
Fifth question: Vader, Papi, Tatay, and Tevas are different terms for a _.
For other questions answers check our homepage.
Q1.From what book is the quote,’ War is peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is strength’?
Q2.Dunder Mifflin Paper Company’ is the setting for which famous TV series?
Q3.The first person in history to win two Nobel prizes was ______________.
Q4.In the context of space, a ‘Light Year’ is ______
A4.a unit of length
Q5.Vader, Papi, Tatay, and Tevas are different terms for a _____.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 11 February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 50,000 Amazon Pay balance hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
Amazon quiz 11 Feb 2019 answers are widely needed by our fans from long time.
Stay tuned for Amazon quiz answers.
Share this post of Amazon Quiz: Vader, Papi, Tatay, and Tevas are different terms for a _. Answers 11 Feb 2019 with your friends.